Monday, February 23, 2009

Thunderwing in the Press.

We had the honor of being featured on journalist Lindsay Miller's wonderful blog today (she really digs Nic's "sandwich cards", which you can read about below). Merci Lindsay!

And now for Nic's newest lunch-time fix:

This afternoon I showed up at the deli and proudly whipped out my new sandwich card. The guy at the counter kindly gestured for me to put it away, assuming that I wanted my (now well-known) breakfast sandwich (see previous blog entry). I reemphasized the offer by extending the card again, which he then took. A big smile showed that he was glad to see the new edition. This week's BLT card came out beautifully and the sandwich was a knock-out. I didn't have a camera but you can take my word for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment